Final timetable 2021
The classification has been largely influenced by the corona measures this year. For example, the flow through the "test-street" is an important factor and as a result the running events for men and women are completely separate from each other instead of alternating as in previous years. Within the constraints, the organization has sought for a timetable that, as far as possible, is optimized to event combinations that were common in previous years.
The timetable for the combined-event on Saturday (May 22) and Sunday (May 23) can be found on atletiek.nu.
Final timetable 24 May 2021
Latest update: 18 May 2021
*) Maximum 250 participants
The strict requirement from the government is: a maximum of 250 participants. This gives the T-Meeting organization a mixed feeling: On one hand, we normally allow many more athletes, but that is simply not possible this year within the conditions set by the government. On the other hand, we are very happy and grateful that we can organize a competition for 250 athletes.
In order to make optimal use of the permit that the T-Meeting has, the selection rules will deviate considerably from the normal edition. The admission for the T-Meeting 2021 can be found in the selection plan athletes 2021 (available in Dutch).
- We keep an eye on the wind all day and during the preparations for these events, we determine the sprinting or jumping direction.
- At the 200m, the running direction is NOT adjusted to the wind direction (starting lines are not present for the other direction).
- All heats order are based on ascending performance (1st heat least fast, last heat fastest).
- In the technical events, the best 8 participants have 3 extra attempts.
- In the 100m (men & women) there is an A and B final, qualification is based on times of the heats.
- A-final: 1 to 8
- B-final: 9 to 16